The Classic Vintage of the Domaine Marcoux.
The Châteauneuf-du-Pape Rouge, the bulk of the production at Domaine de Marcoux, is sourced from 13 sites spread over a wide range of terroirs. This... Read More
"From a vintage with miniscule yields and the same blend as the 2011, the 2012 Chateauneuf du Pape, which was tasted out of barrel, offers a pretty, fresh and fragrant profile with gorgeous pu... Read More
"The dark ruby/plum 2009 Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvee Mon Aieul (in most years a blend of 95 to nearly 100% Grenache, aged 90% in cement tanks and the remaining 10% in demi-muids) is seductive an... Read More
Inky ruby. Red and dark berries on the highly perfumed floral-accented nose. Lush but energetic offering intense black raspberry and lavender pastille flavors and showing strong spicy cut. Fin... Read More
The 2009 Chateauneuf du Pape Reserve des Deux Freres is probably the softest most forward and evolved wine the Usseglios have made under this designation. Luscious with loads of fig black cher... Read More
91 Points, Jeb Dunnuck, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate: "Looking first at their white and one of the richer, more textured releases from the Armenier sisters, the 2015 Châteauneuf du Pape Blanc... Read More
"There is no mon Aïeul or reserve bottling in 08 with everything going into the base Châteauneuf-du-Pape. The wine is a blend of 80% Grenache, 10% Syrah, 5% Mourvèdre, and 5% Cinsault that was... Read More