Notes: This beautifully hued wine leaps out of glass with aromas of chocolate/mocha, spicy cassis, plum and dill. Fleshy and ripe on the palate with developed flavors (it is a 2005) of raspber... Read More
An 8-barrel selection, our 2007 Chairman’s Club Clara’s Vineyard is a Bordeaux-style red blend that represents one very special site on the western edge of the estate. This beautifully express... Read More
Color: Dark red with good density.
Aroma: Sweet red and black currants, brambly blackberry jam, black olive, dried herbs and violets.
Taste: Soft entry, round with medium weight, toasty oak no... Read More
• Rich aromas of blackberry, plum, and raspberry mingle with toasted oak.
• Flavors of blackberry and black plum are balanced by cocoa and a dusty sense of terroir.
• Fruit-forward, food-frien... Read More
The 2013 Picket Fence Malbec is full of sweet juicy fruit flavors, meaty tannins and rich aromas. The vines are old and struggle to find their foothold in the river stones, and the warmth of t... Read More
The Redwood Creek Mendoza Malbec displays cherry and dark blackberry fruit with integrated brown spice and maple oak flavor notes. The wine has a soft texture but full in structure and fruit f... Read More
• Aromas of blackberry and anise, milk chocolate and notes of toasted vanillin barrel join together in an elegant bouquet.
• A pleasantly complex array of flavors mingle on the palate, includi... Read More
Estate-grown Malbec grapes were harvested in two different passes. 10% of the free run juice was bled off and fermented with Montrachet and ES488 yeast. The remainder was fermented using indig... Read More