Advertisement


 


Château Haut-Bergey

In the fifteenth century, the lord of La Louviere and Lord Olivier proceeded to land consolidation land. Thus was born "The Noble House Pontey" today CHATEAU HAUT-BERGEY. In 1700 Sir John Francis Cresse, member of parliament of Bordeaux made it his home. In 1772, the estate has 100 hectares of vines. A century later, the vineyard was abandoned and rebuilt in 1850 the castle became a property approval. It was not until the second half of this century, 1957 specifically for the field gradually found its wine. In March 1991, Sylviane Garcin Cathiard acquires CHATEAU HAUT-BERGEY. Granddaughter of a wine merchant and business woman, her approach is that of a connoisseur who appreciates fine wines. It is a favorite for the land of promise and charm CASTLE HIGH BERGEY it undertakes a major project to rehabilitate the farm, in the respect for tradition. AN EXCEPTIONAL REGION NATURALLY The 28.5 acres of land are located in the heart of the village of LEOGNAN, instead of Graves. There are tens of thousands Read more »

« Previous   2 of 2

Photos for Château Haut-Bergey

« Back to Château Haut-Bergey Overview




Best Wine Deals

See More Deals »

Recent Forum PostsView all


Château Haut-Bergey wine ratings and reviews






Snooth Media Network