Bannockbrae Estate Ltd

(+64) 27 221 0695 Cairnmuir Road, RD2
Bannockburn,, 9384
New Zealand View map

We are a small “Mum and Dad” business dedicated to producing the finest Pinot noir wine possible from the terroir of Central Otago. Catherine Brown is the better looking half of the partnership, while Crawford Brown brings a lifetime of experience in beverages to the business. In his previous life, he was Master Brewer (NZ) for Lion Nathan, and prior to that, Speight’s Brewery manager for a number of years. The vineyard has an area of 8.5 Ha in total, with a nominal annual production of 3000 cases (36,000 bottles). 97% of the vineyard is planted in Pinot noir vines, while the other 3% is Riesling. Crawford calls them his “play grapes”. Right from the beginning, when the bare land was bought in 1997, the partnership has maintained a philosophy of putting quality first, regardless of the cost, and regardless of how much that hurts! Although tough at times, the rewards of producing stunning wine overcomes the hardships and makes it all worth while! A two tier branding philosophy operates Read more »

People getting updates on Bannockbrae Estate Ltd Wines

Be the first follower of this winery and on your profile.

Bannockbrae Estate Ltd on Snooth




View larger map



Best Wine Deals

See More Deals »

Recent Forum PostsView all


Bannockbrae Estate Ltd wine ratings and reviews






Snooth Media Network