Wind Gap Chardonnay Yuen Central Coast 2009

Previously available for: $34.98
3.64 5 0.5
Add
1 review
+My Wines

My Wines

Save in My Wines

Add to Wishlist

My Cellar

List It
Edit

Vintages


Add a vintage

Winemaker's Notes:

"50% James Berry Vineyard, 50% Brosseau Vineyard. 60% of the juice was fermented with natural yeasts in concrete egg-...

Read more...
  • There are currently no submitted critic scores.
  • + Wine critic

    Submit a Critic Score

    Score:

    Name of Critic:

    Close

Light straw color and a touch cloudy (unfiltered unfined) citrus, apple and pear with great acidity, no oak - made in concrete tanks - light butte... Read more

Set your rating:
Save

Examples: Value Wine, Would Recommend, For the Cellar, Etc...

User Reviews for Wind Gap Chardonnay Yuen Central Coast

Add your review
Snooth User: outthere
3244433,855
4.00 5
Vintage: 2008 07/03/2010

Light straw color and a touch cloudy (unfiltered unfined) citrus, apple and pear with great acidity, no oak - made in concrete tanks - light butter. Very refreshing, crisp and complex with nice body. Great with food or alone.


Winemaker's Notes:

"50% James Berry Vineyard, 50% Brosseau Vineyard. 60% of the juice was fermented with natural yeasts in concrete egg-shaped tanks. The remaining 40% of the whole-cluster pressed Chardonnay juice was fermented in stainless steel barrels. Both components completed malolactic without inoculation in very old multiple use French oak barrels." -Importer

"50% James Berry Vineyard, 50% Brosseau Vineyard. 60% of the juice was fermented with natural yeasts in concrete egg-shaped tanks. The remaining 40% of the whole-cluster pressed Chardonnay juice was fermented in stainless steel barrels. Both components completed malolactic without inoculation in very old multiple use French oak barrels." -Importer

Photos for All Vintages

+ Add Image

Best Wine Deals

See More Deals »

Chardonnay Top Lists








Snooth Media Network