Tikal Patriota Bonarda/Malb 2005

  • There are currently no submitted critic scores.
  • + Wine critic

    Submit a Critic Score

    Score:

    Name of Critic:

    Close
Superior Liquor
Superior, CO (1,500 mi)
USD 19.99
750ml
Buy Now

(a 60/40 blend of bonarda and malbec) Bright ruby-red. Expressive nose offers boysenberry, fruitcake, licorice and mocha. Supple, broad and sexy, w... Read more

Patriota Bonarda Malbec Tikal Mendoza Argentina Read more

The 2005 Patriota is composed of 60% Bonarda and 40% Malbec aged for 12 months in 30% new French oak and the remaining 70% in seasoned French and A... Read more

Set your rating:
Save

Examples: Value Wine, Would Recommend, For the Cellar, Etc...

All Prices

Shipping to:

User Reviews for Tikal Patriota Bonarda/Malb

External Reviews for Tikal Patriota Bonarda/Malb

External Review
Source: JJ Buckley Fine Wines
09/23/2010

(a 60/40 blend of bonarda and malbec) Bright ruby-red. Expressive nose offers boysenberry, fruitcake, licorice and mocha. Supple, broad and sexy, with the sweet fruitcake character following through on the palate. Not hugely complex but lush and enti... Stephen Tanzer's IWC. A Proprietary Blend wine from Mendoza in Argentina. 2005 Tikal Patriota Altos de Mendoza 750ml


External Review
Source: Morrell & Company
04/01/2008

Patriota Bonarda Malbec Tikal Mendoza Argentina


External Review
Source: Morrell & Company
04/01/2008

The 2005 Patriota is composed of 60% Bonarda and 40% Malbec aged for 12 months in 30% new French oak and the remaining 70% in seasoned French and American barrels. The wine was bottled unfined and unfiltered. Purple-colored, Patriota offers a fragrant bouquet of cedar, pencil lead, blueberry, and black cherry. Medium-bodied, on the palate notes of raspberry and chocolate also emerge. The wine is vibrant, balanced, and lengthy, with 2-3 years of aging potential.


Ratings & Tags for Tikal Patriota Bonarda/Malb

rated this wine
4.00 5
06/04/2011

Photos

+ Add Image

Best Wine Deals

See More Deals »







Snooth Media Network