- Dusted Valley Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley Stomp
- Owen Roe Pinot Noir Oregon Sharecropper's
- Columbia Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Yakima Valley David Lake Signature Series Red Willow Vineyard
- Columbia Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Yakima Valley Otis Vineyard
- Owen Roe Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley Sharecropper's
Since our first vintage in 1999, Owen Roe winery has been working to produce exceptional, hand crafted wines. We are especially committed to the low vigor hillside vineyards of Yakima Valley Washington. These vineyards yield fruit with low pH and high acidity, both harbingers of age-able wines.
Very nice, good sweet fruit, nice earthiness, and long finish.
Wow...This is the sweetest, fruitiest, smoothest Owen Roe wine yet! Excellent peppery black and blue fruit, with some smoke and sugarcane. Very smooth, and easily quaffable. Just an outstanding blend! I should age all of my Sinister Hand bottles...
Food Pairings for Owen Roe Red Rhone Blend Columbia Valley Sinister Hand
Top Oregon Lists
Best Wine Deals
3rd person joke 4 tomorrow; Merry ChristmasPosted
Cabernet Sauvignon Starmont (2010)Wishlisted
Chateau Loudenne Medoc Cru Bourgeois (2009)Reviewed
Darenberg Grenache Shiraz the Stump Jump (2008)Reviewed
Sula Shiraz Dindori Reserve (2010)Reviewed
Reichsgraf Von Kesselstatt Josephshofer Riesling Kabinett (2012)Reviewed
Chateau Labadie Medoc Cru Bourgeois (2009)Reviewed
Dandelion Vineyards Shiraz Lionheart of the Barossa Valley (2011)Reviewed
Domaine Faiveley Corton Grand Cru Clos des Cortons Faiveley (2007)Reviewed
Dom Perignon (2003)Reviewed