- Dusted Valley Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley Stomp
- Owen Roe Pinot Noir Oregon Sharecropper's
- Columbia Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Yakima Valley David Lake Signature Series Red Willow Vineyard
- Columbia Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Yakima Valley Otis Vineyard
- Owen Roe Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley Sharecropper's
Since our first vintage in 1999, Owen Roe winery has been working to produce exceptional, hand crafted wines. We are especially committed to the low vigor hillside vineyards of Yakima Valley Washington. These vineyards yield fruit with low pH and high acidity, both harbingers of age-able wines.
Very nice, good sweet fruit, nice earthiness, and long finish.
Wow...This is the sweetest, fruitiest, smoothest Owen Roe wine yet! Excellent peppery black and blue fruit, with some smoke and sugarcane. Very smooth, and easily quaffable. Just an outstanding blend! I should age all of my Sinister Hand bottles...
Food Pairings for Owen Roe Red Rhone Blend Columbia Valley Sinister Hand
Top Oregon Lists
Best Wine Deals
Cameron Hughes Chardonnay Cam Collection (2012)Wishlisted
What have you bought lately?Replied
Château Fondarzac Red Bordeaux Blend Bordeaux Contrôlée (2008)Wishlisted
Searching for a good brandy to use for biscochitosReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
San Felipe Blanco (2010)Cellared
Red Rock Winery Pinot Noir Reserve (2012)Rated
Sibaris Undurraga Pinot Noir (2013)Cellared
Moet Brut Imperial (NV)Cellared
Bollinger Brut Sparkling Wine ChampagneCellared