- Columbia Crest Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley Grand Estates
- Columbia Crest Red Bordeaux Blend Columbia Valley Cabernet-Merlot
- Mercer Estates Cabernet Sauvignon Horse Heaven Hills
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Chateau Ste. Michelle-Usa-Washington State-Woodinville Ltr
- Novelty Hill Red Blend Columbia Valley
RiceSelect's creamy Arborio gets blended with sweet potato, coconut milk and vanilla to create this decadent cheesecake. Pairs well with Saunternes; a white dessert wine that has hints of coconut from aging in oak barrels.
Light, acid driven nose. Thin and weak flavored. Black currant and nice blackberry comes through and builds on the palate. Very lithe up front. Starts weak, otherwise, nice. - Tasted at Marché Bacchus 9/18/10
Great as long as you give it the proper time to open up fully. An aerator makes a big difference in the taste of this wine. Does not have an over powering oakiness. Goes well with my bison steaks.
Very solid. With or without food. Nice. Enjoyed with Sheila July 2012.
Food Pairings for Nxnw Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Best Wine Deals
Cabernet Sauvignon Top Lists
Chateau Morrisette Sweet MuscadineRated
Benjamin Tawny Port (NV)Cellared
Antucura Malbec Vista Flores (2012)Cellared
Organic wines from IrelandReplied
Failla Chardonnay (2012)Wishlisted
Peju Province Sauvignon Blanc (2013)Listed
Organic wines from IrelandPosted
Fetish Wines Moscato Barossa Valley Field of Dreams (2008)Wishlisted
Fetish Wines Moscato Barossa Valley Field of Dreams (2009)Wishlisted
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand (2014)Reviewed