Napa Valley Rose 2011

Previously available for: $42.00
0 5 0.5
Add
0 reviews
+My Wines

My Wines

Save in My Wines

Add to Wishlist

My Cellar

List It
Edit

Vintages

  • 2011

Add a vintage

Winemaker's Notes:

About This Wine: A 6-barrel lot of exotic rosé from whole cluster pressed Napa Valley Syrah and blended with mountai...

Read more...
  • There are currently no submitted critic scores.
  • + Wine critic

    Submit a Critic Score

    Score:

    Name of Critic:

    Close
Set your rating:
Save

Examples: Value Wine, Would Recommend, For the Cellar, Etc...

User Reviews for Napa Valley Rose

Winemaker's Notes:

About This Wine: A 6-barrel lot of exotic rosé from whole cluster pressed Napa Valley Syrah and blended with mountain top Red Hills Grenache from Lake County. While it’s rosé of traditional French varietals, the finished products is anything but traditional. These world premium grapes were harvested with intentional complimentary and culinary-pliable characteristics to craft mouthwatering flavors and bold bouquet. This 360-gallon lot was fermented 30% in new French oak barrels to frame and emphasize the quality of our intended flavor profile. The remaining 70% of the final blend was cold fermented in stainless-steel cubes to preserve delegate undertones. The winemaker’s focus was put into building front and mid-body structure, while the French oak provided elegant finishing structure.<br/><br/> About The Winery: DEFINE wines produces their premium exotic rosé wine at the Micheal Mondavi's facility down in the southern end of the Napa Valley. The winery currently produces about 50,000 cases, while David James babies his small 6-barrel lot in a designated corner. While DEFINE wines is currently in its premature state, the Mondavi winery allows for plenty of room to blossom. Feel free to give me a call or text at 978-886-7447 if you'd like to meet up for tasting at the facility sometime, the Carneros rolling vineyard hills are gorgeous.<br/><br/> Technical Analysis: <strong>Varietal Blend:</strong> Syrah 70% / Grenache 30%<br/><br/> <strong>Vineyard:</strong> Syrah came from Oakknoll, Napa Valley and Grenache from Red Hills, Lake County.<br/><br/> <strong>pH:</strong> 3.34<br/><br/> <strong>Acidity:</strong> 7.25 g/L<br/><br/> <strong>Sugar:</strong> .4% (2 grams above dry)<br/><br/> <strong>Alc:</strong> 13.5%<br/><br/> <strong>Winemaking Process:</strong> Final blend fermentation break down: 70% cold stainless steel, 30% New French Oak<br/><br/> <strong>Oak program:</strong> warm fermentation with the rich press of Syrah for 5 months within Medium-Light toasted barrels<br/><br/> <strong>Bottle:</strong> specialty Italian wine bottle with 50% white, 50% silver mica-chip infused paint <br/>Cases produced: 148<br/><br/>

About This Wine: A 6-barrel lot of exotic rosé from whole cluster pressed Napa Valley Syrah and blended with mountain top Red Hills Grenache from Lake County. While it’s rosé of traditional French varietals, the finished products is anything but traditional. These world premium grapes were harvested with intentional complimentary and culinary-pliable characteristics to craft mouthwatering flavors and bold bouquet. This 360-gallon lot was fermented 30% in new French oak barrels to frame and emphasize the quality of our intended flavor profile. The remaining 70% of the final blend was cold fermented in stainless-steel cubes to preserve delegate undertones. The winemaker’s focus was put into building front and mid-body structure, while the French oak provided elegant finishing structure.<br/><br/> About The Winery: DEFINE wines produces their premium exotic rosé wine at the Micheal Mondavi's facility down in the southern end of the Napa Valley. The winery currently produces about 50,000 cases, while David James babies his small 6-barrel lot in a designated corner. While DEFINE wines is currently in its premature state, the Mondavi winery allows for plenty of room to blossom. Feel free to give me a call or text at 978-886-7447 if you'd like to meet up for tasting at the facility sometime, the Carneros rolling vineyard hills are gorgeous.<br/><br/> Technical Analysis: <strong>Varietal Blend:</strong> Syrah 70% / Grenache 30%<br/><br/> <strong>Vineyard:</strong> Syrah came from Oakknoll, Napa Valley and Grenache from Red Hills, Lake County.<br/><br/> <strong>pH:</strong> 3.34<br/><br/> <strong>Acidity:</strong> 7.25 g/L<br/><br/> <strong>Sugar:</strong> .4% (2 grams above dry)<br/><br/> <strong>Alc:</strong> 13.5%<br/><br/> <strong>Winemaking Process:</strong> Final blend fermentation break down: 70% cold stainless steel, 30% New French Oak<br/><br/> <strong>Oak program:</strong> warm fermentation with the rich press of Syrah for 5 months within Medium-Light toasted barrels<br/><br/> <strong>Bottle:</strong> specialty Italian wine bottle with 50% white, 50% silver mica-chip infused paint <br/>Cases produced: 148<br/><br/>

Photos for All Vintages

+ Add Image

Best Wine Deals

See More Deals »







Snooth Media Network