- Ogier Caves des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve des Argentiers
- Domaine Brusset les Travers Cotes du Rhone Cairanne
- Perrin Reserve Cotes du Rhone Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Perrin Domaine Roger France Rhone Cotes du Rhone Reserve Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Santa Duc Selections les Vieilles Vignes
Deep dark ripe cherry aromas. Good acidity and refreshing. Classic red fruit flavors are quite lively -- cranberry and cherry. A great value wine.
Bright powdered sugar and strawberry aromas. Palate is darker, with the tiniest bit of oak and some leather. Great value -- serve with food.
Deep color, velvety, hints of cherry, fruit
This was okay for the price. I was a little surprised by the plastic bottle since I'd never gotten that before. I also had tried a 2007 Louis Bernard Cotes Du Rhone that was 65% Grenache and 35% Syrah that was outstanding. So, this suffered from that comparison.
Food Pairings for Louis Bernard Cotes du Rhone Villages
Best Wine Deals
Philo Ridge Vineyards Zinfandel (2009)Reviewed
Dark Horse Chardonnay (2013)Wishlisted
And now for something completely different ...Replied
Sold Out! Fields Family Wines Il Ladro (2010)Wishlisted
Consilience Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Barbara County (2007)Cellared
Steele Wines Pinot Noir Carneros (2012)Cellared
Myriad Semillon Tofanelli Vineyard Napa Valley (2014)Reviewed
Writer's Block Malbec (2012)Listed
Turley Old Vines Zinfandel (2012)Cellared