- Ogier Caves des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve des Argentiers
- Domaine Brusset les Travers Cotes du Rhone Cairanne
- Perrin Reserve Cotes du Rhone Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Perrin Domaine Roger France Rhone Cotes du Rhone Reserve Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Santa Duc Selections les Vieilles Vignes
Bright powdered sugar and strawberry aromas. Palate is darker, with the tiniest bit of oak and some leather. Great value -- serve with food.
Deep dark ripe cherry aromas. Good acidity and refreshing. Classic red fruit flavors are quite lively -- cranberry and cherry. A great value wine.
Deep color, velvety, hints of cherry, fruit
This was okay for the price. I was a little surprised by the plastic bottle since I'd never gotten that before. I also had tried a 2007 Louis Bernard Cotes Du Rhone that was 65% Grenache and 35% Syrah that was outstanding. So, this suffered from that comparison.
Food Pairings for Louis Bernard Cotes du Rhone Villages
Best Wine Deals
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS-VISAS-US GREEN CARD-IDS etc..firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted
Looking for a less expensive Chevalier de Bayard type wineReplied
Copain Wine Cellars Chardonnay Tous Ensemble Anderson Valley (2013)Cellared
Spencer Family Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc Paso Robles (2011)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
California Central CoastReplied
Concha Y Toro Sauvignon Blanc Late Harvest Casillero del Diablo (2009)Wishlisted
Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (2013)Cellared
Schmitt Sohne Riesling Eiswein Germany Rheinhessen WhiteWishlisted