- Ogier Caves des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve des Argentiers
- Domaine Brusset les Travers Cotes du Rhone Cairanne
- Perrin Reserve Cotes du Rhone Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Perrin Domaine Roger France Rhone Cotes du Rhone Reserve Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Santa Duc Selections les Vieilles Vignes
Deep dark ripe cherry aromas. Good acidity and refreshing. Classic red fruit flavors are quite lively -- cranberry and cherry. A great value wine.
Bright powdered sugar and strawberry aromas. Palate is darker, with the tiniest bit of oak and some leather. Great value -- serve with food.
Deep color, velvety, hints of cherry, fruit
This was okay for the price. I was a little surprised by the plastic bottle since I'd never gotten that before. I also had tried a 2007 Louis Bernard Cotes Du Rhone that was 65% Grenache and 35% Syrah that was outstanding. So, this suffered from that comparison.
Food Pairings for Louis Bernard Cotes du Rhone Villages
Best Wine Deals
An Exposé: The Wine HeadacheReplied
Asconi Old Tavern Red Dessert (2007)Cellared
Pahrump Valley Winery (Nevada)Replied
Superlative Love-Centric CocktailsCommented
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Dependable Wines, Part TwoCommented
Ritual Pinot Noir (2012)Reviewed
Altos Malbec Los Hormigas Terroir (2009)Cellared
La Crema Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast (2013)Cellared