- Ogier Caves des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve des Argentiers
- Domaine Brusset les Travers Cotes du Rhone Cairanne
- Perrin Reserve Cotes du Rhone Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Perrin Domaine Roger France Rhone Cotes du Rhone Reserve Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Santa Duc Selections les Vieilles Vignes
Bright powdered sugar and strawberry aromas. Palate is darker, with the tiniest bit of oak and some leather. Great value -- serve with food.
Deep dark ripe cherry aromas. Good acidity and refreshing. Classic red fruit flavors are quite lively -- cranberry and cherry. A great value wine.
Deep color, velvety, hints of cherry, fruit
This was okay for the price. I was a little surprised by the plastic bottle since I'd never gotten that before. I also had tried a 2007 Louis Bernard Cotes Du Rhone that was 65% Grenache and 35% Syrah that was outstanding. So, this suffered from that comparison.
Food Pairings for Louis Bernard Cotes du Rhone Villages
Best Wine Deals
Lets see your AWESOME wine cellar!!Replied
Decibel Sauvignon Blanc Single Vineyard (2013)Wishlisted
Belle Scogliere Barbera d'Asti Italy (2012)Reviewed
No clue about Wine TerminologyReplied
Berserker Day VI is coming quick! 1-27-2015Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of Wine Grapes: Sauvignon BlancCommented
Voga Pinot Grigio (2011)Commented