Lenz Moser Grüner Veltliner Heuriger 2008
Winemaker's Notes: Quality wine, dry. Wine growing area Lower Austria. Greenish yellow, spicy and fresh on the nose. Light with spicy overtones and fruity body. Reviving, pleasantly fresh length. An uncomplicated but expressive and lively white wine for many occasions.Add winemaker's notes
- Huber Gruner Veltiner Hugo
- Grüner Veltliner Urgestein Terrassen Smaragd Qwt Österreich F.x. Pichler Grüner Veltliner Jahrgang Österreich Grüner Veltliner Die Klassischen
- Rudi Pichler Federspiel Wachau Gruner Veltliner
- Gritsch Mauritushof Gruner Veltliner Axpoint Federspiel
- Franz Hirtzberger Donaugarten Steinfeder Gruner Veltliner Gruner Veltliner Niederosterreich Wachau Case
Winemaker's Notes: Quality wine, dry. Wine growing area Lower Austria. Greenish yellow, spicy and fresh on the nose. Light with spicy overtones and fruity body. Reviving, pleasantly fresh length. An uncomplicated but expressive and lively white wine for many occasions.
Bright greenish yellow, aromas of dried straw and green fruits, grapefruit and green melon rind notes that are followed by good acid and a touch of white pepper.
Crisp and refreshing but slightly sour. Lots of grapefruit. Tastes best very cold. At $10 a liter, a good buy!
Food Pairings for Lenz Moser Grüner Veltliner Heuriger
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Best Wine Deals
Grüner Veltliner Top Lists
Napa Valley WastewaterReplied
2011 Keenan Zinfandel Napa ValleyReplied
Jackson Acquires South African Action For New ChardCommented
Crane Lake Pinot Grigio Napa Valley (2010)Listed
La Rochelle Winery Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir Russian River ValleyCommented
Bodegas Bilbainas Vina Zaco Rioja Tempranillo (2011)Reviewed
Tudor Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Cs (2006)Wishlisted
NYC Wine Stores and Wine Bars?Replied
Italian Wine Drinkers: We Like Green, Whatever It MeansCommented