Lenz Moser Grüner Veltliner Heuriger 2008
Winemaker's Notes: Quality wine, dry. Wine growing area Lower Austria. Greenish yellow, spicy and fresh on the nose. Light with spicy overtones and fruity body. Reviving, pleasantly fresh length. An uncomplicated but expressive and lively white wine for many occasions.Add winemaker's notes
- Huber Gruner Veltiner Hugo
- Grüner Veltliner Urgestein Terrassen Smaragd Qwt Österreich F.x. Pichler Grüner Veltliner Jahrgang Österreich Grüner Veltliner Die Klassischen
- Rudi Pichler Federspiel Wachau Gruner Veltliner
- Gritsch Mauritushof Gruner Veltliner Axpoint Federspiel
- Franz Hirtzberger Donaugarten Steinfeder Gruner Veltliner Gruner Veltliner Niederosterreich Wachau Case
Winemaker's Notes: Quality wine, dry. Wine growing area Lower Austria. Greenish yellow, spicy and fresh on the nose. Light with spicy overtones and fruity body. Reviving, pleasantly fresh length. An uncomplicated but expressive and lively white wine for many occasions.
Bright greenish yellow, aromas of dried straw and green fruits, grapefruit and green melon rind notes that are followed by good acid and a touch of white pepper.
Crisp and refreshing but slightly sour. Lots of grapefruit. Tastes best very cold. At $10 a liter, a good buy!
Food Pairings for Lenz Moser Grüner Veltliner Heuriger
Best Wine Deals
Grüner Veltliner Top Lists
Hawks View California Syrah (2012)Rated
Hawks View Reserve Pinot Noir (2010)Rated
Pier Barbaresco Riserva Rio Sordo (2001)Rated
Bruno Giacosa Barbera d'Alba (2012)Rated
Giovanni Almondo Almondo Arneis Bricco Delle Ciliegie (2013)Reviewed
Susana Balbo Crios Malbec (2013)Listed
Cordero di Montezemolo Barolo Monfalletto (2010)Rated
Chehalem Pinot Noir Reserve Ridgecrest Vineyards (2011)Rated
Rancho San Miguel Winery Zinfandel Old Vine Starr Road Vineyard Russian River Valley (2012)Rated