Francis Ford Coppola Pinot Grigio California Bianco 2008
Francis Coppola Presents Bianco Pinot Grigio 2008 is a light, crisp white wine that’s refreshing and versatile. Invite friends over and serve Bianco with appetizers, pair it with light lunch fare, enjoy it at dinnertime with seafood or simply pour yourself a glass to sip on a warm afternoon. Pale golden yellow color. Aromas is citrus, passion fruit, and white blossoms. Flavors is pink grapefruit, melon, and peaches.
- Francis Ford Coppola Chardonnay Monterey County Diamond Collection Gold Label
- Red Diamond Chardonnay Washington State
- Francis Ford Coppola Sauvignon Blanc California Diamond Collection Yellow Label
- Francis Ford Coppola Chardonnay Blend California Diamond Collection Black Label Pavilion
- Talbott Chardonnay Monterey County Diamond T Estate
Went to a tasting, tried this, and thought it the best Pinot Grigio I've tried. Ordered two bottles. Will have to sample again but I don't think I'll be disappointed.
This is my favorite pinot grigio out there! just love how smooth and light it is, with a hint of citrus.
Food Pairings for Francis Ford Coppola Pinot Grigio California Bianco
Best Wine Deals
Lets see your AWESOME wine cellar!!Replied
No clue about Wine TerminologyReplied
Duckhorn Vineyards Merlot Napa Valley Estate Grown (2006)Listed
Stewart Cabernet Sauvignon (2007)Listed
Apothic Red Winemaker's Blend California (2011)Cellared
Apothic White (2009)Cellared
Noble Family Wines High Valley Petite Sirah (2006)Listed
Super Bowl, Super WineReplied
San Felipe Blanco (2010)Reviewed