http://bs.serving-sys.com/BurstingPipe/adServer.bs?cn=tf&c=19&mc=imp&pli=12555888&PluID=0&ord=14329795463019&rtu=-1


 


+ Add Critic Score

Submit a Critic Score

Score:

Name of Critic:

Close
Chelsea Wine Vault USD 18.99 750ml

Fattoria di Rodáno Chianti Classico 2006

Winemaker's Notes:

The winery ages 80% of each vintage for 12 months in Slovenian oak barrels; the other 20% is aged in barrique.

  • + My Wines

    My Wines

    Save in My Wines

    Add to Wishlist

    My Cellar

  • List It
  • Add Review
1.8 5 0.5
Average Rating Rate It Add

Member Reviews for Fattoria di Rodáno Chianti Classico

Add your review
Snooth User: jeffmacintyre
368561,090
1.00 5
10/23/2012

One glass


External Reviews for Fattoria di Rodáno Chianti Classico

External Review
Source: Astor Wines & Spirits
09/28/2011

A traditional Chianti Classico with earthy, red cherries and hints of tobacco. Medium-bodied with ample fruit on the palate and excellent structure.



All Prices

Shipping to:

The winery ages 80% of each vintage for 12 months in Slovenian oak barrels; the other 20% is aged in barrique.

Best Wine Deals

See More Deals

Sangiovese Top Lists







Snooth Media Network