• ST: 87

    Stephen Tanzer Score

    87

    Close
  • W&S: 88

    Wine & Spirits Magazine Score

    88

    Close
  • WS: 87

    Wine Spectator Score

    87

    Close
+ Add Critic Score

Submit a Critic Score

Score:

Name of Critic:

Close

Concha Y Toro Chardonnay Winemaker's Selection 2004

Winemaker's Notes:

Region: Casablanca Valley, Chile Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay Production Technique: The wine is 30% fermented in French oak and aged eight months on the lees. The remaining 70% is aged 8 months on stainless steel. 10% malolactic fermentation. Description: Color: Light, lemon yellow. Bouquet: Fresh yet intense. Pineapple, citrus and apples with a backdrop of vanilla. Taste: A medium bodied wine with a long, sweet finish. Alcohol Content: 13.5% Total Acidity: 5.9 g/l The wine has a lemon-yellow color. It is rich and appealing with heavy pineapple fruit, toasty oak and a creamy butter texture. It is an elegant, round and mouthfilling wine balanced by crisp acidity for a long and memorable finish. Excellent with seafood, poultry, medium-sauced pastas, as well as most cheeses. Serve slightly chilled.

  • + My Wines

    My Wines

    Save in My Wines

    Add to Wishlist

    My Cellar

  • List It
  • Add Review
3.2 5 0.5
Average Rating Rate It Add
Concha Y Toro:
Our vision is the Company dream. It is where we want the Concha y Toro brand to be in the near future. Concha y Toro aims to be a leading global branded wine Company. Today, Concha y Toro is Latin America’s major wine exporter and with presence in over 130 countries, one of the world’s most important wine brands. It is a truly global company where tradition and innovation meet to un... Read more
Our vision is the Company dream. It is where we want the Concha y Toro brand to be in the near future. Concha y Toro aims to be a leading global branded wine Company. Today, Concha y Toro is Latin America’s major wine exporter and with presence in over 130 countries, one of the world’s most important wine brands. It is a truly global company where tradition and innovation meet to underwrite a commitment to our customers to offer the best quality and wine-drinking experience. The Company’s agricultural and winemaking philosophy is oriented to achieving quality throughout the productive process and in enhancing the distinctive characteristics of each original vineyard. The diversity of soils and climates of its estates has allowed the Company to have the widest diversity of wine varieties in the Chilean wine industry. In addition, an intense dedication to the vineyard and permanent research has allowed the Company to determine the best terroirs for each grape variety and to produce outstanding wines with worldwide acclaim. Read less

Member Reviews for Concha Y Toro Chardonnay Winemaker's Selection

Add your review
Snooth User: adolfoman
20285739
3.00 5
06/21/2009

Three glasses


External Reviews for Concha Y Toro Chardonnay Winemaker's Selection

External Review
Source: Premier Wine & Spirits
02/24/2012

Nice and clean, with ample stone fruit and apple aromas. No, not a lot of nuance on display. But plenty of ripe, pure apple and melon flavors followed by some length on the mildly creamy finish. Solid, with mass-market appeal.


External Review
Source: Premier Wine & Spirits
02/24/2012

Medium yellow color. High-pitched orchard fruit aromas of pear, quince and Granny Smith apple. Round and juicy, with a pure pear flavor that takes an exotic turn toward peach with air. Round, silky and juicy, finishing with vibrant notes of pear skin and lemon thyme.


External Review
Source: Premier Wine & Spirits
02/24/2012

Light and fresh, with flint and apple flavors followed by modest toast on the finish. Drink now.



Region: Casablanca Valley, Chile Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay Production Technique: The wine is 30% fermented in French oak and aged eight months on the lees. The remaining 70% is aged 8 months on stainless steel. 10% malolactic fermentation. Description: Color: Light, lemon yellow. Bouquet: Fresh yet intense. Pineapple, citrus and apples with a backdrop of vanilla. Taste: A medium bodied wine with a long, sweet finish. Alcohol Content: 13.5% Total Acidity: 5.9 g/l The wine has a lemon-yellow color. It is rich and appealing with heavy pineapple fruit, toasty oak and a creamy butter texture. It is an elegant, round and mouthfilling wine balanced by crisp acidity for a long and memorable finish. Excellent with seafood, poultry, medium-sauced pastas, as well as most cheeses. Serve slightly chilled.

Best Wine Deals

See More Deals






Snooth Media Network