Chateau Moulin de Tricot Margaux Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Bordeaux Margaux 2007

Avg Price: $31.99
0 5 0.5
Add
0 reviews
+My Wines

My Wines

Save in My Wines

Add to Wishlist

My Cellar

List It
Edit

Vintages

  • 2007

Add a vintage

Winemaker's Notes:

The sandy gravel provides excellent drainage while the clay in the subsoil provides moisture to the vines deep roots....

Read more...
  • There are currently no submitted critic scores.
  • + Wine critic

    Submit a Critic Score

    Score:

    Name of Critic:

    Close
Owens Liquors
Myrtle Beach, SC (350 mi)
USD 31.99
750ml
Buy Now
Set your rating:
Save

Examples: Value Wine, Would Recommend, For the Cellar, Etc...

All Prices

Shipping to:

User Reviews for Chateau Moulin de Tricot Margaux Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Bordeaux Margaux

Winemaker's Notes:

The sandy gravel provides excellent drainage while the clay in the subsoil provides moisture to the vines deep roots. Local traditions are lovingly followed at Moulin de Tricot. Vineyards are cultivated without the use of chemical herbicides and are tightly spaced. The close spacing results in higher density per hectare (9500 plants/ha), but lower yield per vine, guaranteeing greater richness of polyphenols in the ripe grapes. Moulin de Tricot stands virtually alone as it continues to follow the classic style of Margaux: utilizing Cabernet Sauvignon as the dominant grape variety. Cabernet accounts for 70% of the vineyards, Merlot the remaining 30%. The vines average 20 years of age.

The sandy gravel provides excellent drainage while the clay in the subsoil provides moisture to the vines deep roots. Local traditions are lovingly followed at Moulin de Tricot. Vineyards are cultivated without the use of chemical herbicides and are tightly spaced. The close spacing results in higher density per hectare (9500 plants/ha), but lower yield per vine, guaranteeing greater richness of polyphenols in the ripe grapes. Moulin de Tricot stands virtually alone as it continues to follow the classic style of Margaux: utilizing Cabernet Sauvignon as the dominant grape variety. Cabernet accounts for 70% of the vineyards, Merlot the remaining 30%. The vines average 20 years of age.

Photos for All Vintages

+ Add an Image for this wine

Best Wine Deals

See More Deals »

Cabernet Sauvignon Top Lists








Snooth Media Network