Bergfeld St. Helena Cabernet Sauvignon 2006
Home to our St. Helena winery, the HALL "Bergfeld" Cabernet Sauvignon is born of an historic site. It was originally planted in 1859 by the pioneering winegrower Robert Bergfeld who also owned our historic winery from 1894 to 1910. The vineyard is planted in free-draining soils, atop the bed where Sulfur Creek once flowed. Loose gravel and river rock still remain and are integrated in the multifarious soils around the vines.