- Valdez Family Winery Zinfandel Russian River Valley Landy Vineyard
- Manzanita Creek Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley Old Vines Carreras Ranch
- Rosenblum Cellars Zinfandel "Harris Kratka Vineyard"
- Bella Vineyards & Wine Caves Zinfandel Russian River Valley
- Rosenblum Cellars Zinfandel Contra Costa County Reserve Carla's Vineyard
Bella Vineyards is a small, family-owned winery in Dry Creek valley specializing in limited production lots of zinfandel and Rhone Varietals.
In my top 2 favorite dessert wines. Awesome with any cake, bownie, or chocolate.
Wow, best wine I had all weekend in Sonoma/Healdsburg. Echo the comments about it being fantastic with chocolate.
One of the best desert wines I've had. Not overly sweet. Bella has limited production, so if you see it, grab it. You'll be very pleased you did.
Food Pairings for Bella Vineyards & Wine Caves Zinfandel Late Harvest
Best Wine Deals
Zinfandel Top Lists
NYC Wine Stores and Wine Bars?Replied
Francois Cotat Monts Damnes Sancerre (2011)Wishlisted
Mahi Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (2011)Wishlisted
Super Bowl, Super WineReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Lamoreaux Landing Dry Riesling (2013)Rated
Steven Kent Petit Verdot Livermore Valley (2007)Wishlisted
Costavecchia by Flavio Andreucei (2010)Rated