Adelaida Version White Paso Robles Glenrose Vineyard 2011

Avg Price: $21.88
0 5 0.5
Add
0 reviews
+My Wines

My Wines

Save in My Wines

Add to Wishlist

My Cellar

List It
Edit

Winemaker's Notes:

Adelaida's signature white Rhône blend achieves synergy by combining varietals of contrasting characters. Roussanne (...

Read more...
  • There are currently no submitted critic scores.
  • + Wine critic

    Submit a Critic Score

    Score:

    Name of Critic:

    Close
Woodland Hills Wine Company
Woodland Hills, CA (2,400 mi)
USD 21.88
750ml
Buy Now
Set your rating:
Save

Examples: Value Wine, Would Recommend, For the Cellar, Etc...

All Prices

Shipping to:

User Reviews for Adelaida Version White Paso Robles Glenrose Vineyard

Winemaker's Notes:

Adelaida's signature white Rhône blend achieves synergy by combining varietals of contrasting characters. Roussanne (53%), a reddish-gold colored grape native to both the Southern and Northern RhôneValley in France, contributes a rich and unctuous mouth feel with penetrating scents of wild flower honey and Asian pear. On the other hand, Grenache Blanc (47%), a cousin of Grenache Noir, delivers vibrant crisp acidity, a crisp apple and mineral tinged flavor profile, the perfect counterpoint to add a bright and salivating element to enhance this unique marriage. Fragrant with the bouquet of grapefruit marmalade & white flower blossoms, the wine is both crisp edged, and voluptuous, filling your palate with mineral tinged flavors of quince & Asian winter melon, leading to a mouth coating sense of citrus oil.

Adelaida's signature white Rhône blend achieves synergy by combining varietals of contrasting characters. Roussanne (53%), a reddish-gold colored grape native to both the Southern and Northern RhôneValley in France, contributes a rich and unctuous mouth feel with penetrating scents of wild flower honey and Asian pear. On the other hand, Grenache Blanc (47%), a cousin of Grenache Noir, delivers vibrant crisp acidity, a crisp apple and mineral tinged flavor profile, the perfect counterpoint to add a bright and salivating element to enhance this unique marriage. Fragrant with the bouquet of grapefruit marmalade & white flower blossoms, the wine is both crisp edged, and voluptuous, filling your palate with mineral tinged flavors of quince & Asian winter melon, leading to a mouth coating sense of citrus oil.

Best Wine Deals

See More Deals »







Snooth Media Network