Wine Tip of The Day

September 21, 2014

Cahors is an Appellation d'origine contrôlée (AOC) located in South West France. By law, 70% of all wine produced in the region must use the Malbec grape. The remaining 30% is composed of Merlot and Tannat. These wines are highly tannic and long-lasting.

A scenic view of Cahors, France
acfmp.wordpress.com

Best Wine Deals

See More Deals »






Snooth Media Network