- Fall for Finger Lakes WinesSeptember 9, 20125:00pm-8:00pmPalo Santo Restaurant652 Union Street * Brooklyn, NY(between 4th and 5th Ave / R train to Union Street)718-636-6311$30 in advance / $40 at the door(price includes all wines and tapas)
New York State's largest wine producing region is just hours outside New York City in the hills surrounding several lakes--"the Finger Lakes." Enjoy 9 wines from the region, passed tapas and hors d'oeuvres hand-crafted by Chef Jacques from locally-sourced ingredients, mingle with wine enthusiasts, and learn more about this thriving wine region!
Our guest winemaker is John Martini, owner of Anthony Road Wine Company, a gold-medal award winning winery on the shores of Lake Seneca. Their 2009 Riesling recently earned 92 points in Wine Spectator. He'll be on hand along with Upstate Wine Co., a wine distributor focused on Finger Lakes, and Nate and I will be pouring from Heron Hill Winery's award-winning selection, as well.
To purchase tickets, visit http://www.localvinacular.com. There's no need to plan a trip, the Finger Lakes are now at your Finger tips!
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Celebration Bordeaux 12 posts
- Wine Tasting - 2017 'GEMS on the Road'11 posts
- Favorite local markets for special meals or everyday9 posts
- Albarino VT9 posts
- A Few Snoothers @ AR Cucina8 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 81 posts
- 62 posts
- 56 posts