We are bringing the charm and delight of wine country to the center of Manhattan. Join us for our debut Pop Up Tasting Room Event where you can sample luxury wines from critically acclaimed producers and place orders for your favorites right in time for the holidays. Wines from Three Rivers Winery, Sebastiani Estate, Chalk Hill, Kuleto Estate, and Lincourt will be paired with Brix Chocolate, cheeses from Artisanal Fromagerie Bistro Wine Bar, breads from Orwasher's artisan bakery, and panini's from New York's Salumé–you don't want to miss this event.
RSVP to this Snooth Exclusive: FREE TASTING EVENT
Three Rivers Winery:
· 2007 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
· 2008 Champoux Vineyard Merlot
· 2008 Columbia Valley River’s Red
· 2010 Chardonnay, Unoaked
· 2009 Santa Rita Hills Chardonnay
· 2009 Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir
Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery:
· 2008 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
· 2009 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
· 2009 Sonoma County Chardonnay
Chalk Hill Estate:
· 2009 Estate Chardonnay
· 2009 Estate Sauvignon Blanc
· 2008 Estate Red
· 2006 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
· 2005 Danielli Cabernet Sauvignon
· 2007 Estate Syrah
We're tasting wine agin, this time not in the Snooth offices!
- Reply by tabednar, Oct 31, 2011.
If only I was anywhere near NYC... :(
Come to Texas!
- Reply by Richard Foxall, Oct 31, 2011.
One more reason to live in New York. Of course, my subway ride from wherever to your location would be as long as my drive to these wineries. And we're having spectacular weather right now (finally), not to gloat or anything. But to hang around with the NYC Snooth crowd... if you are in CT or anywhere near the Snooth offices, go, because these guys are fun to hang out with, too.
- Reply by gregt, Nov 1, 2011.
Greg - when is this going to happen? If I'm around and available, I'm in but not knowing when, I'm not sure if I'm in town.
- Reply by Gregory Dal Piaz, Nov 1, 2011.
Our invite only event is Friday Nov 11, we also have sessions open to the public on Saturday Nov 12.
Hitting the RSVP link will show you the details but you can only come on Friday night if you are on the list, which means if you reply here or to me via email.