Last night was an excellent event, thanks to everyone that was involved and attended.
This thread is to create a consolidated list of the wines that were poured. I'll fill in what I recorded, and hope others will jump in and flesh it out:
WILSON DANIELS WINES:
- Schramsberg Cremant (Vintage?) - URL to come
- 2005 Domaine Marc Kreydenweiss Kritt Pinot Blanc Les Charmes, Alsace - http://www.snooth.com/wine/domaine-...
- 2006 Domaine Pierre Morey Aligoté, Burgundy - http://www.snooth.com/wine/pierre-m...
- 2005 Domaine Marc Kreydenweiss Perrières, Costières de Nîmes - http://www.snooth.com/wine/marc-kre...
- 2006 Tenuta di Biserno Insolgio del Cinghiale, Toscana IGT - http://www.snooth.com/wine/tenuta-d...
OTHER WINES (in approximate pour order) - wish I remembered who provided which, so I could pass on thanks.
- 1991 The Eyrie Vineyards Chardonnay - http://www.snooth.com/wine/eyrie-ch...
- 2003 Muscat Pfaffenheim - http://www.snooth.com/wine/pfaffenh...
- 2007 Dönnhoff Riesling Spätlese "Kreuznacher Krotenpfuhl" - http://www.snooth.com/wine/donnhoff...
- 1994 Gunter Steinmetz Mülheimer Sonnenlay Riesling Spätlese - http://www.snooth.com/wine/gunter-s...
- Unknown Chablis
- Unknown reed with a name like 'Monsanet' or similar...
- 1987 Kistler California Wine - http://www.snooth.com/wine/kistler-...
- 1989 Clos du Mont Olivet Chateauneuf du Pape la Cuvee du Papet - http://www.snooth.com/wine/clos-du-...
- 2006 Moric Neckenmarkter Blaufrankisch - http://www.snooth.com/wine/moric-ne...
- 2003 Beaux Frères Pinot Noir Beaux Frères Vineyard - http://www.snooth.com/wine/beaux-fr...
- 2004 C.v.n.e. Compania Vinicola Norte De Espana Rioja Pagos De Viña Real - http://www.snooth.com/wine/cvne-com...
- 2006 ROAR Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands - http://www.snooth.com/wine/-roar-pi...
- 2004 Joseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon Backus - http://www.snooth.com/wine/joseph-p...
- 2005 Turley Zinfandel Howell Mountain Vineyard - http://www.snooth.com/wine/turley-z...
- 1983 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Stag's Leap Vineyards - http://www.snooth.com/wine/stags-le...
- 1982 Château Grand Puy Lacoste Red Bordeaux Pauillac - http://www.snooth.com/wine/chateau-...
- 2002 Vergelegen Estate Red - http://www.snooth.com/wine/vergeleg...
- 1991 Carmenet Vin de Garde Reserve Selection - http://www.snooth.com/wine/carmenet...
- 2005 Feiler-Artinger - Ruster Essenz Ausbruch Jonathan - http://www.snooth.com/wine/feiler-a...
- 1985 Warre's Vintage Port - http://www.snooth.com/wine/warre-an...
- 1982 Brovia Barolo Rocche Dei Brovia - http://www.snooth.com/wine/brovia-b...
- 1993 Volnay Caillerets 1er Cru - not sure which one
- 1993 Armand Comte Pommard Clos des Epeneaux Premier Cru - http://www.snooth.com/wine/armand-c...
Phew! OK, that was all I recorded. I missed several of the wines that were up on the bar - so there are some missing Barolo's as well as some bottles which may not have made a full circuit. I'm sure I've made some mistakes here too, please add your additions and corrections and we'll create a master list based off that.
Snooth North Square Open that Bottle Night wine list
- Reply by MTB, Mar 1, 2009.
What a great list. I wish I could have been there - sounds like a great time.
- Reply by Gregory Dal Piaz, Mar 1, 2009.
The Schramsberg url
The Chablis was the 1999 Verget Bougros
The unknown Montsant was the Buil & Gine Baboix. I think 2004
The volnay was Boillot's
and there was the magnum of 1989 Marchese di Barolo Cannubi
and the 1997 Scavino Rocche del Annunziata
Is that it?
31 wines, not a shabby night.
Seriously it was a GREAT evening and everyone's generosity was amazing, and well received I might add.
I will try to get my notes up later but I have to get ready for a wine dinner tonight too. It'll be tough to beat last night though!
- Reply by Eric Guido, Mar 1, 2009.
Big kudos on those photos. Wow, great work but all I can say about my self is "Why So Serious????"
- Reply by Brad Coelho, Mar 1, 2009.
Great times! Let the note brigade begin- excellent work in putting together a top notch evening of over-indulgence.
- Reply by Philip James, Mar 1, 2009.
My notes are done too, I added some stuff to the OTBN page as well. Will go and see if I can find winemakers notes and images for the bottles from last night now as well
- Reply by Nicolaus Bauer, Mar 2, 2009.
What a great evening! It was a pleasuret getting to know all of you!
- Reply by Mark Angelillo, Mar 2, 2009.
I had a fantastic time at the dinner. Great meeting you all and I hope we can do it again soon!
- Reply by Rodolphe Boulanger, Mar 2, 2009.
Can't wait until the next Snooth event that I can actually attend!
- Reply by Gregory Dal Piaz, Mar 3, 2009.
I had a blast! It was great to share with everyone and the generosity was brilliant.
I'm ready to do it again and suggest an old California Cabernet Night.
Who's with me?
- Reply by MTB, Mar 3, 2009.
California Cab night sounds like a great idea!
- Reply by cmillsnyny, Mar 3, 2009.
This looks like a great evening. I'll be there next year!
- Reply by Mike Pobega, Mar 4, 2009.
Sounds like a blast!
BTW, How was the food there? I am considering it for a future OL.