The WineTime Bar is the first and only nutrition bar containing the highly-acclaimed anti-aging
element resveratrol which has soared in popularity after positive coverage on major TV shows
such as “60 Minutes,” “Oprah,” and a Barbara Walters special. The aptly-named bar, a rich dark chocolate and fruit bar, harmonized with dates and almonds, contains as much resveratrol as 50 glasses of red wine.
What makes the Resveratrol WINETIME bar™ so special?
- It's the first—and only—gourmet nutrition bar containing Resveratrol.
- More Resveratrol than 50 glasses of red wine
- 2 delicious flavors
- Chocolate, Dates & Almonds
- 7 extra "super fruits"— cranberry, noni, pomegranate, goji berry, acai, mangosteen and blueberry.
- 2 sources of Resveratrol
- 99% pure trans-Resveratrol
- Premium French red grapes from the Rhône valley
- High fiber—7 grams per bar
- No trans fat, hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup.
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives.
- No cholesterol
- No dairy
- No gluten
ResVez has sourced the best supplies of Resveratrol:
- a 99% pure product from a prestigious European provider of nutritional ingredients, and
- premium red grapes from the renowned Rhône Valley in southern France
If you're looking for a meal replacement, a healthy snack, or a gourmet chocolate treat—The WINETIME BAR is for you. We have also just released our Raspberry flavored bar this month.
For more information on buying contact Jim Fielder at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at http://www.winetimebar.com.
ResVez Inc. announces new Gourmet Resveratrol WineTime™ Chocolate Bar
- Reply by Richard Foxall, Jan 23, 2011.
This is such an abuse and so annoying that I won't even make funny comments or post links to humor pieces about resveratrol here.
OTOH, maybe this is a humor piece. Especially since I am always looking for a way to replace those fifty glasses of wine and one meal a day. (And the provenance of the grapes is right there in the piece! They know their market.)
- Reply by Stephen Harvey, Jan 24, 2011.
Foxall - save your energy for something worthwhile
- Reply by hhotdog, Jan 24, 2011.
if you need energy maybe an"energy bar"? lol! when will be free from advertising?
- Reply by daralyn, Mar 23, 2013.
Sounds yummy to me!!!
- Reply by edwilley3, Mar 24, 2013.
I thought that the researcher who was most prominent in favor of resveratrol was outed as a fraud?
It certainly didn't help my uncle who took it religiously - he died on New Year's Eve from heart problems.