Only "Bottle Label" and "Vintage" are labeled "required"... but when I fail to include a Winery (because I'm not sure what this extra label on a bottle of 2003 Melini chianti classic that says Isassi means, because I'm dumb like that, but it looks like Melini is the winery: http://www.winerz.com/4s_087616.htm... ... and the Isassi is... a field? An exporter?), I'm told "Please enter a valid winery".
Then I fill in "Melini" as the winery, click "submit", and I get redirected to http://www.snooth.com/wine/melini-c... which says "That wine does not exist in our database." (I know it's not public, but I'm pretty sure I could get at just-submitted wines to review them before...?)
Then I drop the -2, and get http://www.snooth.com/wine/melini-c... which has a damn label image, so it must be in the DB already. I'd searched and didn't find it, but I'll post that as a separate bug.
Main point is: if it's required, say so. But also, why was I able to submit it after fixing the Winery and then not see it?
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Kindly name one of your favorite wines and tell us if you drink it on its own. If you have it with food, let us know what food! THIS IS THE EXPRESS THREAD!19 posts
- DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CANARY ISLANDS PRODUCE GOOD WINE?5 posts
- Crane Lake Cabernet.Review4 posts
- AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY4 posts
- 1936 paul masson and a ? vintage still champ...4 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 182 posts
- 118 posts
- 88 posts