Interfood China 2011,The 7th China International Foodstuff (Guangzhou) Exposition
Concurrent with: Winexpo China 2011,The 6th China (Guangzhou) Wine&Spirits Exhibition
Date: June 2-4 , 2011 Venue: Guangzhou- China Import &Export Fair Complex
Show Owner: CFNA (China Chamber of Commerce of Import and Export of Foodstuff, Native Produce & Animal by-products)
Guangzhou Huatse Fair Co.,Ltd-Fairhuatse
Room503,No.867-2 Guangzhou Avenue South,
Tel: +86 20 229 26 552
Fax: +86 20 286 20 287
About Interfood China
The China International Foodstuff (Guangzhou) Exposition (in short "Interfood China") is an export facility platform developed by Fair Huatse, in co-operation with the China Chamber of Commerce of Import and Export of Foodstuff, Native Produce & Animal by-products, to link International food and wine foreign trade institutions, producers and exporters with targeted local business networks.
Interfood China opened up in 2004, It mostly constitutes a prestigious showcase for imported food, alcoholic drinks, beverage trade, relative products and services from abroad, responding to the need of professionals in this sector for a trade-fair with strong international appeal and a strict Business to Business formula.
In the context of China's rapidly growing demand for imported food & wine consumption, Interfood China is the first large international trade show in South China dedicated entirely to imported food, wine &spirits, beverage and fruit industry.
Bringing together the country's entire community of food& and wine importers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, along with key large-scale buyers including hotels, airlines and restaurants, the event is one of the most important platforms for International and Chinese producers,exporters and traders to firmly establish themselves in the Chinese market.
Why should you participate?
• To maximise your market development efforts by participating at nterfood China fair.
• To showcase your products to importers/distributors, retail and food service buyers as well as wine industry professionals and to test the market in South China.
• To hear from local experts and develop an understanding of the regional market.
• To expand your distribution network across China.
• To secure business in China and increase your export sales.
• To promote your product and brand image in China's Top-level food & wine fair.
• To receive tailor-made assistance from Fair Huatse and be adviced on how to successfully operate in this market.
• To benefit from media campaigns managed by Fair Huatse.
Who should participate?
Producers/Exporters/Traders /Agents/ Food & Wine Trade Commission/Institutionsibh
Application Deadline: April 30, 2011
Register as an Exhibitor at http://www.interfoodchina.com/
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
Top Contributors This Month
- 96 posts
- 72 posts
- 63 posts
Information about my bottle collectionReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Weekday Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
World's End Merlot Reserve Little Sister (2010)Cellared
World's End If Six Was Nine (2009)Cellared
Ponzi Pinot Gris Oregon (2009)Wishlisted
Wine Swapping With Fellow Winemakers Via A ContestReplied
Godello Wines Have ArrivedCommented
Peju Province Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford Reserve Estate Bottled (2005)Reviewed