Well seeing that this is the category with "less" topics I will like to introduce a new one.
As a wine lover I'm also a gin lover. I know here in Colombian variety is not an ally and the one's you can find are:
- Blue Ribbon
- Bombay Saphire
- London Nº1
- Tanqueray and Tanqueray 10
- Beefeater and Beefeater 24
In my personal opinion the most elegant, floral, spicy and complex one's are Bulldog and Blue Ribbon that's why I wrote them in the frst two positions.
One I know and that I was able to try was G-Vine Floraison (which was perfect). Does anyone Knows it?
It will be nice if someone will help with some more so I can start searching information about them, specially rare gins you can fin so easily I'm very interested in this ones.
Well, I know this is going to be usefull for some of the Gin lover Out there!
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Celebrating the hunt 15 posts
- I Tasted Green Banana; priceless 14 posts
- Hello Snooth!4 posts
- Bummer--my favorite pizza joint just got a Michelin star4 posts
- Tasting notes on the Petite Sirah4 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 85 posts
- 68 posts
- 68 posts