Busy time for wine lovers and wine industry participants while Lots of Wine show, tasting events within October and November in Hong Kong.
The noticeable one will be the the the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair 2009 from 4-6 Nov. And also numerous tasting events and seminar will be held during the show period.
Follows are some events that seems interest to me :
1. Seminar on Wine Storage Management System Certification Scheme - Is it a new scheme? Do you think it is good ideas?
2. Master Class - Perfect Match of Abalone & Wine -
What is your propose wine then?
Wine Tasting - The Italian Friuli Venezia Giulia Region Presents Its Wines - Have you try this region?
4. Not Just Icewine: An Introduction to Canada's Growing Wine Industry
5. Seminar on "How to Become a Master Sommelier?"- Do you want to be?
6. Introduction of A New Choice of Wine Classification - The European Grand Jury
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Secret Santa 201615 posts
- I'm lost10 posts
- Chat room9 posts
- Pulling the Wrong Bottle8 posts
- US Pres Debate: Drinking game IDEA for Monday Nite Party7 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 78 posts
- 73 posts
- 60 posts
La Tercera Reserva Rioja (2010)Reviewed
Yalumba Y Series Shiraz Viognier (2013)Reviewed
Red wine causing leg cramps??Replied
Our Customers Have X Gossips Cabernet Sauvignon On Average Stars Based On (2009)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Tokaji 6 Puttonyos Oremus (1972)Listed
Clarendelle Bordeaux Blanc (2015)Reviewed
Grayson Cellars Merlot (2014)Reviewed
Mcmanis Family Vineyards Syrah (2014)Reviewed
Mcmanis Family Vineyards Zinfandel (2015)Reviewed