Busy time for wine lovers and wine industry participants while Lots of Wine show, tasting events within October and November in Hong Kong.
The noticeable one will be the the the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair 2009 from 4-6 Nov. And also numerous tasting events and seminar will be held during the show period.
Follows are some events that seems interest to me :
1. Seminar on Wine Storage Management System Certification Scheme - Is it a new scheme? Do you think it is good ideas?
2. Master Class - Perfect Match of Abalone & Wine -
What is your propose wine then?
Wine Tasting - The Italian Friuli Venezia Giulia Region Presents Its Wines - Have you try this region?
4. Not Just Icewine: An Introduction to Canada's Growing Wine Industry
5. Seminar on "How to Become a Master Sommelier?"- Do you want to be?
6. Introduction of A New Choice of Wine Classification - The European Grand Jury
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Appraisal/Sale/Storage6 posts
- CAN ANYONE HELP WITH A VALUATION6 posts
- HI there!! I'm from B'ham, but currently live and work in Southamerica, I work with interesting wines from Chile and Argentina, but I'm curious about wines from Australia6 posts
- Fruit Bomb Fan5 posts
- SevenFifty.com ; first Snooth post RE SevenFifty.?0 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 71 posts
- 47 posts
- 40 posts
Grgich Hills Zinfandel Sonoma County (1985)Wishlisted
Some Young Punks Passion Has Red Lips (2013)Rated
Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards Niagara Seneca Lake White Cat (1985)Wishlisted
Fruit Bomb FanReplied
Port on a budget?Replied
What have you bought lately?Replied
Jidvei Fetească Albă (2013)Reviewed
Chateau Minuty Cotes de Provence Moments Rose (2009)Cellared
Rosé Miraval Aoc Côtes de Provence Max. 6 Flaschen Pro Haushalt (2012)Wishlisted
Zenato Valpolicella Superiore (2012)Wishlisted