Busy time for wine lovers and wine industry participants while Lots of Wine show, tasting events within October and November in Hong Kong.
The noticeable one will be the the the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair 2009 from 4-6 Nov. And also numerous tasting events and seminar will be held during the show period.
Follows are some events that seems interest to me :
1. Seminar on Wine Storage Management System Certification Scheme - Is it a new scheme? Do you think it is good ideas?
2. Master Class - Perfect Match of Abalone & Wine -
What is your propose wine then?
Wine Tasting - The Italian Friuli Venezia Giulia Region Presents Its Wines - Have you try this region?
4. Not Just Icewine: An Introduction to Canada's Growing Wine Industry
5. Seminar on "How to Become a Master Sommelier?"- Do you want to be?
6. Introduction of A New Choice of Wine Classification - The European Grand Jury
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
Top Contributors This Month
- 108 posts
- 81 posts
- 76 posts
Le Coq Bleu Cotes Du Rhone (2014)Reviewed
Brasato al BaroloCommented
Pago de Carraovejas Crianza Ribera del Duero (2011)Wishlisted
López Cristobal Roble Ribera del Duero (2012)Wishlisted
Colgin Cabernet Sauvignon Tychson Hill Vineyard (2011)Cellared
Breaux Vineyards Seyval Blanc Loudoun County Jolie Blond (2007)Cellared
M. Chapoutier Bila-Haut Blanc (2014)Reviewed
Wine you would not drink again (given a choice)Replied
What have you bought lately?Replied