A highly anticipated annual wine event, this year's Grand Tasting will be the most spectacular ever. With more than 500 wines, spirits, beer, gourmet cheeses, and a sumptuous buffet, the evening promises to be a gastronomic delight -- and all for a good cause.
The Interfaith Food Pantry and Ganon Heart Hospital at Morristown Memorial will benefit from the proceeds.
CEO Gary Fisch + team have created an entire room dedicated to wines from the finest vintages of the past decade and the critically acclaimed regions that produced them.
An extraordinary sampling opportunity!
* 2004 Brunello di Montalcino - Vintage Score: 97 points!
* 2005 Bordeaux - Vintage Score: 95-100 points!
* 2007 Chateauneuf du Pape - Vintage Score: 98 points!
* Spottswoode - Lindy Novak will be here to pour her highly sought-after Spottswoode + Lyndenhurst wines
* GF Family of Wines - our very own Go Figure, Going Forward + Grand Finale labels from prestigious partner wineries!
SPECIAL SILENT AUCTION!
Large format wine bottles (some signed) from the Napa Valley Vintner's Association will be auctioned to benefit the event.
Wines from Far Niente, Blackbird, Coho and Shafer and top cult wines from Toh, Amuse Bouche, and Cornerstone will be auctioned. Plus More!
Tickets are limited and must be purchased
in advance -- first come, first served.
Tickets are also available at each of the
Gary's Wine & Marketplace stores.
6:00 pm -- 9:30 pm
October 26, 2009
Madison Hotel, Morristown, NJ
$75 General Admission
$65 Taster's Guild Members
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
Top Contributors This Month
- 96 posts
- 85 posts
- 73 posts