One useful feature of Snooth is the ability to find a wine in your area. To do this, you'll need to log in.
Get yourself over to the wines / search page:
Then begin your search by typing in your search in the box in the top navigation bar. A broad query is best! Something like "Tuscany" or "Bordeaux" or "California" works well.
Now take a peek at the search refine bar and you'll see a country select dropdown. If you select your country you'll see a zip code search box. Go ahead and type your zip code in that box and submit.
If you see a yellow box that says "You are browsing locally", you've found wines in your area. Click the button to "Compare and Buy" next to the wine you're interested in.
Once you're looking at the list of prices, there is a link near the bottom of the page to "Show Local Merchants". Click that and Snooth will show you stores in your area selling the wine you've chosen.
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Kindly name one of your favorite wines and tell us if you drink it on its own. If you have it with food, let us know what food! THIS IS THE EXPRESS THREAD!19 posts
- DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CANARY ISLANDS PRODUCE GOOD WINE?5 posts
- Crane Lake Cabernet.Review4 posts
- AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY4 posts
- 1936 paul masson and a ? vintage still champ...4 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 182 posts
- 120 posts
- 88 posts