First Blush has introduced a line of varietal (non-alcoholic) grape juices. Wines and Vines writes a good article about it here .
At $4 for 16oz its not cheap, so lets take a look at what you get. Your choice of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay, and Zinfandel rose. They are 100% varietal juices, which is more than a lot of " varietal wines " can claim. The grapes are mostly from Lodi and the Coastal counties in California.
The juice is made from concentrate, but is supposed to taste like the "fresh-crushed and pressed must" of the varieties. Currently sold at Whole Foods (surprise!) in several states. I'm certainly going to try them all, once at least.
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Celebration Bordeaux 12 posts
- Wine Tasting - 2017 'GEMS on the Road'11 posts
- 10 Up and Coming Wine Regions10 posts
- Favorite local markets for special meals or everyday9 posts
- A Few Snoothers @ AR Cucina8 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 81 posts
- 66 posts
- 59 posts