* Looking for a fantastic gift idea?
* Interested in sampling the wines of new regions and producers?
* Want to spend 1¢ for shipping?
One of the major challenges wine consumers face today is obtaining consistent access to the small production, artisanal wines that are being produced all over this country. It's not unusual for your local market to get a case or two and have the wine disappear from the shelves by the time you get around to tasting it and decide it's worth buying more of.
Our recent blind tasting of some Cal-Ital bottlings was full of interesting wines but finding some of the more obscure boutique producers can be frustrating to say the least. I have mentioned the Pietra Santa Cabernet before but the Sangiovese and Dolcetto I enjoyed in this past weekend's blind tasting got me looking for a few more bottles.
Well, naturally I turned to Snooth, and found them at AmericanWinery.com. What a surprise it was to not only find the great wines from Pietra Santa available, but also eligible for a fantastic 1¢ shipping per case deal. Just order a case from the winery, you can mix bottlings and you get this great deal. The winery ships directly to you!
But it gets even better! For a select group of wineries you don't even have to buy a case!
Try a select 3 pack and you can sample three unique, hand selected wines from a single winery and only pay a penny for shipping.
AmericanWinery.com has convinced some great wineries to put together compelling 3 packs at some very attractive pricing and then ship them for just a penny! If you or someone you know is into discovering new regions and producers I can't think of a better deal than one of the over 60 three-packs currently available on AmericanWinery.com. What a great gift idea!
A select group of AmericanWinery.com winery partners hand selects 3 special priced wines and ships them for just 1¢!
These are not all unknowns from the next great regions. Established producers you know, like St. Supery, Parducci, and Hahn share the stage with some great names you should know like:
* Reininger - Producing classic Walla Walla Valley reds from Washington - their Syrah is unbelievable
* MacRostie - With cool mountain vineyards that straddle Napa and Sonoma it's no surprise that their Wildcat Mountain fruit is so rich yet elegant.
* De Ponte - Looking for an Oregon wine with Terroir? Try the Pinot; it's a classic and De Ponte's Oregon Melon de Bourgogne? It rocks!
But it doesn't even stop there. There are so many great deals but what really hooked me was the access to GREAT wines that you just don't see everyday. Never heard of C.G. Di Arie Vineyard & Winery? Well try their Barbera or Petite Sirah and you'll be telling your friends. The classic Renaissance Vineyard Premier Cuvee Cabernet is simply amazing, a rare American Classic with layered fruit balanced by expressive soil tones. Even the very hard to find Zinfandels from Fanucchi are here, and at great prices.
* Access to great small producers that you just don't find on retail shelves
* Hundreds of wineries offering discounted pricing and 1¢ shipping!
So do yourself a favor, whether you are buying wine as a gift or to savor yourself visit AmericanWinery.com. They're a great holiday resource, heck they're just a great resource. Period.
Gregory Dal Piaz
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Celebration Bordeaux 12 posts
- Wine Tasting - 2017 'GEMS on the Road'11 posts
- Favorite local markets for special meals or everyday9 posts
- Albarino VT9 posts
- A Few Snoothers @ AR Cucina8 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 81 posts
- 61 posts
- 56 posts