My group Schreiner's Winers explored the wines of A.P. Vin for the 2011 vintage. Andrew Vingiello crafts these wines at a facility in San Francisco and they are all outstanding wines. Ageworthy and built to stand the test of time and always fresh due to the use of Stelvin caps. He sources from some of the (arguably) top Pinot sites form Sonoma Coast, Russian River Valley, Santa Rita and Santa Lucia.
Some are a tad young yet, but time will reward the patient, or those who decant. These are links to my reviews. Check them out if you can get them!
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Kindly name one of your favorite wines and tell us if you drink it on its own. If you have it with food, let us know what food! THIS IS THE EXPRESS THREAD!17 posts
- Crane Lake Cabernet.Review4 posts
- DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CANARY ISLANDS PRODUCE GOOD WINE?4 posts
- AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY3 posts
- 1936 paul masson and a ? vintage still champ...1 post
Top Contributors This Month
- 181 posts
- 120 posts
- 75 posts