As Robert Parker, Jr. said, 'No viniculture region in America has as much potential for greatness as the Santa Barbara region.'
For a few years I've been helping to promote the beachside California Wine Festival in Santa Barbara. When I lived in SB I was involved in a number of civic groups...and still have a desire to contribute to the community I loved. And this is a win-win.
I'm working with the CWF and have 10 VIP promotional discount tickets that provide entry to two events:
1) The romantic Fri July 20th seaside evening event includes a champagne reception, live jazz, gourmet foods, and tasting of extremely rare reserve wines under the stars.
2) And the all Saturday, July 21st beachside event includes 90 minute early entry with the VIP ticket, a separate VIP pavilion with table seating, rare reserve wines, and the main festival with over 350 wines, 2,500 fellow attendees to meet, live music and more.
The CWF single ticket price for both events at the gate is $255. Their advance ticket price is $159. for both events.
My promotional price is $129. per the singel ticket for entry to both events; or, $1200. for all ten tickets.
If you think you want to go...locking in hotel rooms early is a good idea.
Contact me on FB if interested, or through my FrenchHeart.com site about, or at myfrenchheart (at) yahoo.com
Part of the proceeds from this terrific even helps to support the local Food Bank.
Back to Categories
Search the Snooth ForumSearch
- Celebration Bordeaux 12 posts
- Wine Tasting - 2017 'GEMS on the Road'11 posts
- Albarino VT10 posts
- Favorite local markets for special meals or everyday9 posts
- A Few Snoothers @ AR Cucina8 posts
Top Contributors This Month
- 80 posts
- 62 posts
- 59 posts