Snooth Blog

Snooth User: Philip James

25 new merchant partners for the week

Posted by Philip James, Aug 7, 2007.

Yes, it continues. There's still a backlog of several hundred, so you may have to get used to it - until someone comes up with a better idea. Anyway, I'm pleased to announce this week's new partners. Today we welcome:

Mamacork (wineclub)
Wine Express (exclusive online wine store for Wine Enthusiast)
Lancaster Estate

WineSpies - No longer top secret but an exciting new company with fantastic positioning. Agent 'Snooth' is a fan.
Fritz Winery
Futo Family Estate
Oriel (importer of limited edition wines)
Tricycle Wine Co.
Stonegate Winery
La Cereza
JJ Buckley (retail arm of WineCommune.com)
Prince Michel
Pellegrini Family Vineyards
CycberCellar (online wine store, focussed on South African wines)
Halleck Estate
Laurel Glen
Altamura
Artesa Winery
Teaderman
Otter Cove Wines
Gryphon
Quintessential Wines (importer)
Sonoma-Cutrer
Chateau Montelena
Wimbledon Wine Company (online wine store)

Phew... Same time, give or take a day, next week.

Replies

Reply by razmaspaz, Aug 7, 2007.

Maybe I've just missed them, but are Sam's Wine and Binny's (Chicago wine shops) on the list?

Reply by Philip James, Aug 7, 2007.

Raz

Sam's was one of our first to go live. Binny's hasn't signed up yet - if you send me the name of someone there, I'll start pestering them.

By the way - nice use of the snooth links on your blog. In fact we're about to push out our blogger syndication tool (which will take care of this automatically for you).

Philip

Blog comment by Agent Red, Aug 7, 2007.

For the record, find us at http://www.thewinespies.com. We are a happy contributor here on Snooth, when we find the time to post our reviews here. Coming soon, automatic publication of all Wine Spies reviews!

Blog comment by University Update - Wimbledon - 25 new merchant partners for the week, Aug 7, 2007.

[...] Contact the Webmaster Link to Article wimbledon 25 new merchant partners for the week » Posted at Snooth Blog on Tuesday, [...]

Agent Red - guess your bugging devices do work! We're certainly looking forward to getting your integrated fully - let us know what we can do to help.

Blog comment by Vera, Aug 7, 2007.

Hello Philip

congrads on all of your snooth success. I think it's wonderful what you're doing. We're way overdue for a nice community-based wine website. I wouldn't exactly call myself a sommelier of any sort, but I do love wine very much and I enjoy contributing to your website. I am looking forward to learning more.

Vera

Vera - welcome to the site. I mean it 100% when i say that the reaction we've had from our users has been the most inspirational thing for us. Glad to have you aboard.

Back to Categories

Top Contributors This Month

324443 Snooth User: outthere
324443outthere
106 posts
680446 Snooth User: JonDerry
680446JonDerry
87 posts
847804 Snooth User: EMark
847804EMark
64 posts

Categories