General Chat

Snooth User: marilynliddell

2013 Barolos are hitting the market, anyone buying?

Posted by marilynliddell, Jun 2, 2018.

Thời đại công nghệ 4.0 lên ngôi, người người thân nhà đi đâu cũng sẵn cho mình chiếc điện thoại thông minh ở bên cạnh, thành thử SMS Marketing Minh Phúc đã trở về vị thế vốn có của nó, một báu vật thúc đẩy doanh thu cho đơn vị

Dịch vụ tin nhắn SMS Brandname là gì ? Tại sao nó lại đem lại hiệu quả như vậy? Chúng ta có khả năng hiệu nôm na đây là hình thức gửi tin nhắn quảng bá thương hiệu của mình tới hàng loạt số điện thoại tệp khách hàng mà mình đang hướng đến, nhưng thay vì đầu số gửi là một SĐT nào đó thì đây sẽ trở nên tên thương hiệu của đơn vị của bạn.

Tỷ lệ lưu giữ và sở hữu tệp khách hàng cao

Khác với Email Marketing thông thường thì tỷ lệ mở tin nhắn và lưu giữ của người dùng với dịch vụ SMS cao hơn rất nhiều lần. Thành ra những ích lợi dịch vụ này mang đến là hết sức to lớn, nếu như biết cách nhắn tin lôi kéo khách hàng thì ắt hẳn đây sẽ là nguồn doanh thu không hề nhỏ cho đơn vị.

Sử dụng dịch vụ SMS Brandname giá rẻ trong thời đại công nghệ số hiện nay là một trong các thủ pháp vô cùng thông minh và hiệu quả. Đặc biệt khi sử dụng dịch vụ của SMS Minh Phúc chúng tôi cam kết sẽ đem lại ích lợi tốt nhất tới tổ chức của bạn.

giá tiền cho chiến dịch rẻ hơn bao giờ hết

Với giá tiền khoảng 300đ cho 1 tin nhắn thương hiệu Brandname mà đơn vị có khả năng tiếp cận được với hàng ngàn khách hàng trên toàn quốc. Tăng doanh thu và nâng tầm thương hiệu của chính bạn khi sử dụng dịch vụ này. Để biết thêm thông tin về SMS Brandname vui lòng Xem thêm tại đây

Gây dựng niềm tin từ sự chuyên nghiệp với tin nhắn tổng đài

Không giống với những cách gửi tin nhắn bình thường, thì tên thương hiệu sẽ được để ngay phần tin nhắn biến đầu số di động trở nên một tổng đài chuyên tham gia lăng xê, gửi tin nhắn cho khách hàng các dịp đặc biệt hoặc là những chương trình khuyến mãi mới.

1 2 next

Replies

Reply by EMark, Jun 2, 2018.

Very interesting post, Marilyn,  Thank you.

I'm afraid that you are not going to get much attention, here on Snooth.  The owners of the site have, pretty much, ignored the forum in the last couple of years.  It is constantly being filled with Spam, and that doesn't seem to bother them.  Most of the contributors who used to post here regularly have moved on to other forums.  Four or five of us drop by occasionally.  After we delete 40 or 50 spam posts, we may add one of our own

You might consider casting your net over at WineBerserkers.  That is a very active site.

Interestingly enough, a former Snooth regular--a BIG Barolo fan and an all-around good guy--came to me offline with a proposition similar to yours.  He perfectly understood when I declined.  At my age I really should not be buying bottles of wine that then need 2 decades of bottle age.  ;-)

Reply by rckr1951, Jun 4, 2018.

Welcome Marilyn - it's good to see a wine love come on here.  Been buying Barolo, Brunello + Barbi's in bits and pieces fro, '11, '12 & '13.  A few Amarone also.  Like you I enjoy several producers, but love Setti Ponti, Pio., Poggio Antica among others.  

Like Mark however - the mid-sixties have hit so that buying is small on my part.  Good luck in your quest and please come back and keep us informed - I'd like to know how you've done.

Paul

Reply by rckr1951, Jun 11, 2018.

bump

Reply by rckr1951, Jun 23, 2018.

Bump

Reply by rckr1951, Sep 11, 2018.

Can't tell can't read anything either.

Reply by rckr1951, Nov 26, 2018.

This the first time I've seen a post header high jacked and changed. This is what it now says:

4.0 technology to the throne, where people go home also available for the smart phone next door, SMS Marketing Minh Phuc has returned to its original position, a treasure to promote revenue What is the SMS Service Unit Brandname? Why is it so effective? We have the ability to work as a form of sending your brand message to a series of phone numbers the customer you are looking at, but instead of sending the number is a certain number, then this will Become the brand name of your unit. High storage and ownership of client files. Unlike regular email marketing, the rate of message openning and retention of users with SMS services is many times higher. The benefits of this service bring a great deal, if you know how to attract message customers will certainly be a source of revenue not small for the unit. Using the cheap brand name SMS service in the digital age is one of the most intelligent and effective. Especially when using Minh Phuc SMS service we are committed to bring the best benefit to your organization. The price for the campaign is cheaper than ever For the price of about 300V for a brandname message that the unit has the ability to reach thousands of customers across the country. Increase sales and increase your brand reach when using this service. For more information on SMS Brandname please click here. Building trust from the professional with message switchboard Unlike the usual way to send a message, the brand name will be immediately posted to the message variable. The mobile number becomes a dedicated switchboard, sending messages to customers for special occasions or new promotions.

Used Google translate for this so the syntax isn't quite right, but you get the idea.
Reply by GregT, Nov 29, 2018.

Wow. A new way to produce spam!

And to what end?

Reply by rckr1951, Nov 30, 2018.

Isn't that weird?  Never seen it done and I wonder if it'll spread.

Reply by zufrieden, Dec 1, 2018.

Actually, a Barolo and a spam sandwich (preferably fried or grilled) sounds good at mid-day - assuming you have no real work to tend to afterwards.  At least this spam sandwich has us talking about something, and that, gentlemen, is something given the amount of de-spamming I do every time I return to this moribund site (current respondents excluded, of course and as always).

I am a fan of these northern Italian beauties, but alas, have none left in the cellar.  Time to stock up?

Z.

Reply by GregT, Dec 1, 2018.

Yep. And basic Nebbiolo is just fine too!

Reply by rckr1951, Dec 2, 2018.

It's always good to have a couple of Barolo's hanging around.  When I clicked on this and found this junk header I decided to see where my stock pile was.  Very thin - 2 Barolo's and only 2 Barbaresco's - time to stock up a little.

Reply by vin0vin0, Dec 2, 2018.

Looks like I'm not the only one short on good Italian, only 3 Brunello's, 2 Barolo's and one Amarone left in the cellar.  I do have two bottles of Paso Robles Nebbiolo but I don't think those really count.

Reply by jackwerickson, Dec 3, 2018.

Well this posting caused me to look at my ,I usually keep a good stock of Italian wines. I have 9 bottles of Barolo and 2 Barbarescos of which a 2004 Azineda Bricco Rocche Cerreto is my prize only 2 bottles left,also have 10 bottles of Brunello of which Uccelleria 5 bottles is my favorite 

Reply by rckr1951, Dec 3, 2018.

I have more Brunello than anything of the big 3 B. However, I do like my Chianti Classico & Reserva's and have several of them.

Reply by JonDerry, Dec 24, 2018.

No such problems here...have been buying value and prized Barolo alike the past few years, they look cheap compared to prized Burgundy. Have focused on Burlotto (somewhere between prized and value now), Giacomo Fenocchio (value), Giuseppe Rinaldi, and Brovia mainly. Some Bartolo Mascarello and a precious few Conterno's mixed in (both Aldo and Giacomo).

On the Barbaresco side not as much, but have Produttori, and Sottimano primarily. I believe Sottimano's Pajore may be one of the best values in Piedmont at around $50. There is only one other land holder in Pajore, and that's Gaja, who used their piece as an important part of their straight Barbaresco blend. Wish I had more Gaja, but I never get around to buying. Have a single bottle of their 82' Barbaresco...I look for their older stuff because their 78' Costa Russi is one of the most memorable bottles of wine I've had.

Good to see things have improved around here...Hope you're all keeping well, and Merry Christmas

Reply by rckr1951, Dec 24, 2018.

JD - Merry Christmas to you also.  It's good to hear from you again.  After I went through my Italian wines - I keep 25-30+ at any one time, I found I had 5 Barolo and 7 Brunello - so I bought 2 more Barbi's and am looking for a 2-3 more.

I'll use those producers you listed to see if I can find them.  Thanks for that.

Reply by EMark, Dec 24, 2018.

Great to see you back, Jon.  Yes, it appears that Snooth has cleaned up their act.  A lot of old friends are wandering back.

Reply by GregT, Dec 24, 2018.

Indeed. And it's a good vintage to collect but don't overlook the basic Nebbiolo bottlings for enjoyable drinking!

And then there's 2016 which was a nice vintage in most of France . . .

Reply by rckr1951, Dec 26, 2018.

I've purchased about a case and half of the 2016 Bordeaux on a pre-arrival basis.  Did the same with the '14/'15 vintages. 

Reply by JonDerry, Dec 28, 2018.

Greg, I'm with you on 2016 on basic Nebbiolo, France, Europe and beyond!

Rckr, look for some Giacomo Fenocchio 

Mark, good to be back in touch

1 2 next

Continue to the end of the thread to reply
Back to Categories

Popular Topics

Top Contributors This Month

259386 Snooth User: zufrieden
259386zufrieden
41 posts
1413489 Snooth User: dvogler
1413489dvogler