Snooth Media's The London Wine Fair Sweepstakes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Snooth Media's The London Wine Fair Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to anyone who is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and who is at least 21 years of age and older. The prize is personal to the selected winner and is not assignable to any other person or entity. Employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children) of Snooth, Inc. and their, affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, legal, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and web site providers/web masters are not eligible to participate.
2. Duration: Entries for the Sweepstakes will be accepted beginning April 7, 2011 at 12:01 AM ET and must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM ET April 27, 2011 (the "Entry Period"). Finalist selection period shall be around April 29, 2011.
4. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. Limitation on the Number of Entries: Limit one entry per person per entry url during sweepstakes period. Additional entries will be disqualified, and Snooth, Inc. ("Snooth" or "Sponsor"), which will administer the Sweepstakes, reserves the right to disqualify any person that submits multiple entries. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified.
6. Prize: One (1) will be awarded. The Prize Includes:
• One (1) International, economy class ticket to London Heathrow Airport, from any US hub airport of partner airline.
• Three (3) Nights at hotel determined by organizer
• VIP access to London Wine Fair
Terms & conditions of prize:
• The prize giveaway is good for travel from May 1, 2011 – May 31, 2011; BLACK OUT DATES APPLY
• The prize winner must be a resident of the 50 United States or DC and be 21 years or older
• The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who receives a prize, if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The 1099-MISC will be furnished to each recipient directly from the company that sponsored the event for which you have won the prize. The 1099-MISC will be issued for the fair market value of the prize. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult their tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on their tax return.
• Blackout dates apply for travel on prize tickets and are subject to change at anytime. Once tickets are issued, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable. As with all tickets, arrangements are subject to availability and space is capacity controlled. However, we will make every effort to accommodate your request. The winner is not entitled to frequent flyer mileage or limousine transfers. The prize letter cannot be sold.
• Original prize letter must be submitted prior to ticketing. Airline reservations and ticketing will be handled through the issuing office listed on the letter.
• Passengers are responsible for all transportation taxes and fees related to tickets. The fees can be paid with a credit card.
• The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is up to $2,000
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be determined by a random draw witnessed by a notary public. All decisions by Snooth, Inc. in relation to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. All entries must be submitted by April 27, 2011. The winning entry will be determined on or about March 8, 2011 in New York, NY. Winner shall be notified by email within 5 days of announcement. Snooth, Inc.'s sole obligation is to send an email to winner. Winner will have 5 days from the sending date of the winner notification email to acknowledge receipt of the winner notification. If the prize is not claimed within the 5 day time limit an alternate prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received. The original prize winner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize nor any claims against Snooth, Inc., including their respective subsidiaries or affiliates, based on the forfeiture of their winnings. Return of prize or winner notification as undeliverable, failure to respond to notification, failure to reach the winner and/or failure to provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner via a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
8. Winner Announcement and Official Rules: The winner's name and Official Rules, terms and conditions may be posted on the Snooth, Inc. website, www.snooth.com. The winner's name and/or the Official Rules may also be acquired by sending a request to Snooth at: Snooth, Inc., 33 W. 19th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10011.
9. Error Correction: Snooth reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the numbers of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
10. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning shall be determined based on the number of entries received.
11. Prize Limitations: The prize winner shall be required to execute a release which includes a limitation of liability releasing Snooth, Inc. from any and all liability and/or claims resulting from any accident or incident which occurs as a result of participation in the Sweepstakes, either directly or indirectly. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable, and have no cash redemption value. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
12. Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release: Where permitted by law, winner grants to Snooth, Inc., their subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winners' and participants' names, portraits, pictures, voices, likenesses, the identity of their city and state of residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Except where prohibited by law, winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. Failure by the winner or participant to comply, or return any required releases and related documentation, may result in forfeiture of the prize for the winner.
13. Taxes and Expenses: All applicable local, state and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winner. These may include income and/or sales taxes based on the retail value of the prizes.
14. Financial Information: Winner agrees to provide such financial information to Snooth as is necessary for Snooth to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, provincial, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize.
15. General Terms: By entering in the Sweepstakes, participant is agreeing to allow their email to be shared with Snooth, Inc. Participants who receive emails from Snooth, Inc. and who wish to unsubscribe must unsubscribe individually to each sponsor's email. By entering in Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Snooth, Inc. which shall be final on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. All participants in Sweepstakes agree that, by entering the Sweepstakes, their personal information may be used by Snooth, Inc. for promotional purposes. Also, Grand Prize winner shall be bound to observe all terms and conditions imposed by the Sponsor. Snooth, Inc. and their respective agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotions and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) lost or late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, entries; (2) problems caused by telephonic, electronic, hardware, software programs, networks, the internet, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or computer malfunctions (failures, errors or difficulties of any manner); (3) failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission; (4) any condition caused by events beyond control of Snooth, Inc. that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
16. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE SNOOTH, INC. THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. SNOOTH, INC. AND ITS PARTNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, WINNER GRANTS (AND AGREES TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR SNOOTH, INC. AND THEIR AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THEIR RESPECTIVE NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES AND LIKENESSES, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.
17. SPONSORED BY: Snooth, Inc. 33 W. 19th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10011, tel.: (646) 723-4328, www.snooth.com. Snooth, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial or typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. All rights reserved.
Best Wine Deals
Orin Swift Red Bordeaux Blend Napa Valley Papillon (2005)Wishlisted
Parker Station Pinot Noir (2009)Wishlisted
Graville-Lacoste Graves Blanc (2014)Reviewed
Dark Horse Red Blend (2013)Rated
Weber Piesporter Michelsberg Riesling (2003)Listed
A Reverence for Georgia WinesCommented
In the VineyardReplied
Villa Pozzi Pinot Grigio Sicilia (2013)Wishlisted