- Ogier Caves des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve des Argentiers
- Domaine Brusset les Travers Cotes du Rhone Cairanne
- Perrin Reserve Cotes du Rhone Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Perrin Domaine Roger France Rhone Cotes du Rhone Reserve Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Santa Duc Selections les Vieilles Vignes
Deep dark ripe cherry aromas. Good acidity and refreshing. Classic red fruit flavors are quite lively -- cranberry and cherry. A great value wine.
Bright powdered sugar and strawberry aromas. Palate is darker, with the tiniest bit of oak and some leather. Great value -- serve with food.
Deep color, velvety, hints of cherry, fruit
This was okay for the price. I was a little surprised by the plastic bottle since I'd never gotten that before. I also had tried a 2007 Louis Bernard Cotes Du Rhone that was 65% Grenache and 35% Syrah that was outstanding. So, this suffered from that comparison.
Food Pairings for Louis Bernard Cotes du Rhone Villages
Best Wine Deals
Urban Carignan (2013)Reviewed
What have you bought lately?Replied
Beviamo Dolce Rosso (NV)Listed
The Crusher Wilson Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Clarksburg (2012)Cellared
Domaine Joseph Belland Santenay Beauregard Premiere Cru (2010)Rated
Mikitani Kindzmarauli Red Semi Sweet (2013)Rated
Virtual tastings and rumors of virtual tastings...2015Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Rock & Vine Cabernet Sauvignon Three Ranches (2012)Wishlisted