- Ogier Caves des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve des Argentiers
- Domaine Brusset les Travers Cotes du Rhone Cairanne
- Perrin Reserve Cotes du Rhone Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Perrin Domaine Roger France Rhone Cotes du Rhone Reserve Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Santa Duc Selections les Vieilles Vignes
Deep dark ripe cherry aromas. Good acidity and refreshing. Classic red fruit flavors are quite lively -- cranberry and cherry. A great value wine.
Bright powdered sugar and strawberry aromas. Palate is darker, with the tiniest bit of oak and some leather. Great value -- serve with food.
Deep color, velvety, hints of cherry, fruit
This was okay for the price. I was a little surprised by the plastic bottle since I'd never gotten that before. I also had tried a 2007 Louis Bernard Cotes Du Rhone that was 65% Grenache and 35% Syrah that was outstanding. So, this suffered from that comparison.
Food Pairings for Louis Bernard Cotes du Rhone Villages
Best Wine Deals
Guigal la Landonne Cote Rotie (2009)Rated
Pelee Island Winery Pinot Grigio Pelee Island Vqa (2009)Wishlisted
Beringer Luminus Chardonnay (2013)Wishlisted
A Reverence for Georgia WinesCommented
What You’re Missing: Turkish WinesCommented
Underrated Wine Travel: North CarolinaCommented
Switch Things Up: St. Patrick’s Day WinesCommented
Uncorking The Motives and Methods of Wine FraudCommented
Sine Qua Non Viognier Edna Valley Mr. K the Noble Man (2003)Wishlisted
Wagner Vineyards Riesling (2007)Wishlisted