- Ogier Caves des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve des Argentiers
- Domaine Brusset les Travers Cotes du Rhone Cairanne
- Perrin Reserve Cotes du Rhone Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Perrin Domaine Roger France Rhone Cotes du Rhone Reserve Grenache Syrah Mourvedre Cinsault
- Santa Duc Selections les Vieilles Vignes
Bright powdered sugar and strawberry aromas. Palate is darker, with the tiniest bit of oak and some leather. Great value -- serve with food.
Deep dark ripe cherry aromas. Good acidity and refreshing. Classic red fruit flavors are quite lively -- cranberry and cherry. A great value wine.
Deep color, velvety, hints of cherry, fruit
This was okay for the price. I was a little surprised by the plastic bottle since I'd never gotten that before. I also had tried a 2007 Louis Bernard Cotes Du Rhone that was 65% Grenache and 35% Syrah that was outstanding. So, this suffered from that comparison.
Food Pairings for Louis Bernard Cotes du Rhone Villages
Best Wine Deals
Rombauer Chardonnay (2013)Commented
Patz & Hall Pinot Noir Gaps Crown Vineyard (2012)Reviewed
California Central CoastReplied
Château Pichon-Longueville Baron Red Bordeaux Blend Pauillac (1993)Wishlisted
All about OakReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Bedrock Wine Co. Dolinsek Ranch Heritage Russian River Valley (2012)Reviewed
Flanagan Family Vineyards Chardonnay Bennett Valley (2010)Wishlisted
Altitude Project Cabernet SauvignonWishlisted