Château de Pibarnon Mourvedre Blend Bandol Rosé 2011
The most serious rosé we offer, the Château de Pibarnon hails from the storied Bandol AOC and uses a blend of 65% Mourvèdre, 35% Cinsault. The production is mostly direct press (80%), with the remainder (20%) made by the saignée method. This wine can even age a couple of years… if you can wait that long!
External Reviews for Château de Pibarnon Mourvedre Blend Bandol Rosé
A Proprietary Blend wine from Provence in France. 2011 Pibarnon, Chateau de Bandol Rose 750ml
Classic copper-tinged salmon color. Give this a few minutes to express aromatics of dried leather, pepper, and grilled peach. Oily and rich on entry, this reveals sumptuous peach and nectarine tart flavors on the mid-palate, followed by savory earth ... Neil Mechanic. A Proprietary Blend wine from Provence in France. 2011 Pibarnon, Chateau de Bandol Rose 750ml