The Daily Rant 2012.4

Musings from a busy mind.

Restart 1 of 1
The Daily Rant 2012.4 The continued thoughts of GDP on wines, in this case from white Rhone varieties, as well as the state of the wine world. Let's take those twists and turns together, and find doors unopened to explore!
In this gallery

Comments

• Is there a benchmark V. at a reasonable price, ie. perhaps Cline? And would you look at what is happening in New Mexico and Colorado with V.?

Mar 27, 2012 at 5:40 PM

• Snooth User: ryllaar

How perfect - we planned an impromptu Viognier tasting last week at Expat Kochen - it is tonight. Thanks for the notes and insight!

Mar 28, 2012 at 3:56 AM

• Snooth User: EMark

Hey guys, I'm getting the same video in "Pure fun in a bottle" and "More Great Viognier."

Mar 30, 2012 at 1:43 PM

• Snooth User: krys22

Good news! McPherson Roussanne is only $14.00. A great value for such a fantastic wine!!

Apr 02, 2012 at 4:33 PM

• Hi GDP
    Watch you every day first thing, 2 comments.It's frustrating to hear about wines I can not buy as I am in the UK. A little less U.S.A please. Who irons your shirts, bet they must be good in bed.
    Its good stuff keep going

H.S.C

Apr 05, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hi Hugh,

First off thanks very much! I'll work on more international wines, might take a bit but I promise I will. Love my wrinkled shirts!That, my friend, must be one of my favorite comments ever!

Apr 06, 2012 at 11:01 AM

• Hi G.D.P
    Exelant work for your European friends, found the Muratie wine for £20.00 in the UK so do not pay over the odds. Stellar work my friend will watch tomorrow.

H.S.C

Apr 18, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Thanks Hugh! Thrilled that Muratie is avaialble and reasonably priced too! I'm working on making sure we have wines for all of us!

Apr 18, 2012 at 6:31 AM

• Hi G.D.P.

There is no sound today. Have checked everything at this end can you check your end.

Kind Regards
    H.S.C

Apr 19, 2012 at 6:40 AM

• Hi G.D.P

No sound again today but ok yesterday Any ideas

H.S.C.

Apr 21, 2012 at 4:24 AM

• Hi G.D..

No sound again on your rant from Chile, Have mentioned this before but the team have not replied. Please ask them to reply with an answer this time. Some days its OK. and some days not. Checked everything i know this end and seems fine, ANY IDEAS I am yousing Google Chrome if this helps.

H.S.C.